Features of SAHAS:
• Precise and Focused Study Material with tables and exercise sheets.
• Prepared by subject experts in context of changing syllabus and exam pattern.
• Study Material also includes six booklets consisting of thousands of Multiple Choice Questions of varying complexity which will gradually sharpen your problem solving skills.
• Thoroughly Revised and Updated (Edition: 2016-17)
The main objective of the test series is to teach you to how to translate your knowledge into performance on examination day. It will help students to develop relevant skills needed to crack the exam. Abhimanu provides both Online and Offline (Postal Mode) Test Series.
• Online Test Series will help students to prepare for the targeted section giving them the exposure to a variety of expected questions. Instant exhaustive analysis and performance feedback.
• Topic Wise, Section Wise & Complete Mock Tests.
• 3600 Performance Evaluation.
• Doubt Sessions.
• Doubts Clearance through email interaction with Abhimanu Mentors.
Abhimanu Online Resources (AOR):
• Complete access to blog containing Issues and Analysis divided Paper Wise (G.S Mains 1,2,3 & 4).
• Daily Current Update
• Weekly Current Affairs
Gurukul Oriented Abhimanu Learning (GOAL) Programme:
Strategize your preparation through Personal Contact Programme on Quarterly Basis for two days with Abhimanu Mentors at Institute.
• Strategy Building.
• Time Management Plan.
• Target Assigning.
• Periodic Progress Monitoring.
• Notes Evaluation.
• Doubts Clearance.
• Learn the art of reading and writing.
• Discussion Session.