The course has been designed for the students who have cleared the mains. The paucity of time after the mains result necessitates focussed approach. Recognizing the sensitivity of the matter, Abhimanu’s IAS has deployed best of its resources for the same. A brief introduction of the course has been given below, which will enable the candidates to get a full view of the course.
The approach developed is slightly hard work oriented and intensive understanding of carefully selected issues. Approach will include
- Preparation of various areas of interview through Lectures .
- In camera internal mocks (at least three before declaration of the result.)
Interview for civil services is not only preparing answers to few questions and memorizing them, it is about developing right attitude, behavior and approach of a good civil servant. The programme will include.
- Clear understanding of the various issues through objective enquiry.
- Developing your owns original views (with a touch of experts) As per your thinking and understanding.
- Ability to defend (in a logically acceptable way) your views.
- Inculcating the diplomatic abilities.
- Giving frank answers (in a polished way) e.g. How to say “no” if you donot know the answer.
- Ability to speak formally in a natural manner.
- Control over the actions and maintaining a desirable body language e.g. eye contact, hand movement etc.
- Feeling comfortable in a formal dress.
The course will systematically cover certain areas of preparation which have been delineated on the basis of experience,. At the same time it must be remembered that, there may be questions outside these areas. The list has been prepared to enable the candidate to draw confidence about their levels of preparation.
- Behavioural Traits
- Biodata based questions
- State/district/city, Hobby/areas of interest
- Abstract questions (situation based and other teasers).
- Current based economic , political issues , Foreign policy and international relations
Duration :- 10 - 15 days
Fee* (Full course) : Rs 10, 000/- (Ten thousand only)
A candidate can avail only one concession at a time. Self attestation is considered sufficient for availing concession
- 100% fee concession for already selected candidates.
- 75% fee concession for candidate who have given interview at least once
- 50% fee concession to candidates who have already done Interview course with the institute.
- 25% fee concession to candidates who have already done general studies (pre cum mains) course with the institute.
- 10% fee concession to candidates from SC and ST category.
- Photocopy of DAF filled at the times of mains examination and institute’s admission cum biodata form submitted positively
- Self attested undertaking with respect any concession
- Duely filled Abhimanu's personal biodata Form.
- Any clarification about this course should only be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Subhash Singh: 98148-24466, 9501114409
- A list of the specific questions based on individual biodata will be provided.
- Detailed schedule of classes will be available after the start of the course