The Union Home Minister, Rajnath Singh recently inaugurated the Asia’s foremost Information Security Conference:Ground Zero Summit 2015 with a theme of : Digital India – ‘Securing Digital India’.
- The summit is being organized by the Indian Infosec Consortium (ICC), a not-for-profit organization formed by leading cyber security professionals of the country.
- With the events like Ground Zero Summit and formation of National Cyber Registry, ICC wants to consolidate the cyber security resources in the country and protect its cyberspace.
- The summit is the collaborative platform in Asia for cyber security experts and researchers to address emerging cyber security challenges and demonstrate cutting-edge technologies.
- It is a platform in the region providing opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships between the cyber security community and corporate, PSUs, Government and its defense establishments.
- The summit will showcase indigenous cyber security products and technologies and Make in India Exhibition of Indian cyber security start-ups.
- Discussions on various cyber crime case studies, trends and investigation challenges from the Law Enforcement perspective in India, will also be held.